The responsibility of constancy.
Blogging seems to not be very much like work. It is begging to take a back seat behind whatever else is important and screams for attention – Current projects, paperwork, preparation for classes – whatever.
So here’s what I’m thinking. The goals for the new year are including but not limited to the following:
- Daily writing. That doesn’t necessarily mean daily posting, but daily work on posts.
- Daily photography. Chase Jarvis mentioned (rightly I believe) that the best camera is the one you have with you at any given moment.
- More practice and work on improvement.
- Dedicated time for my other interests outside of design, photography, printing and the web.
- More excercise. Everybody says that one though. [^_^]
The important thing about blogging is to be constant. And there’s where the responsibility comes in. It is important for me not just to be visible to people, but I to be able to communicate what I’m really about. The better I can do that, the more sure people can be about the appropriateness of my services to their projects.
Happy new year to you all. I hope you have a happy, prosperous and fulfilled 2010.